Blogging Buddies

Thursday 10 December 2009

Thankyou to Sue

Afternoon everyone.  Wanted to show you this quick card for my friend Sue who is always very supportive and like a rock to me at times, helping out with the kids if I'm stuck and Pete's away and listening to my groans at times to.  Inside I've attaced a little pocket and inserted two co-ordinating bookmarks.  She love a good read and anything handcrafted.  The card will be entered to the following challenge, I'm getting in by the skin of my teeth on this one LOL!

Daring Cardmakers - Say it in Sepia



She loves vintage looking cards and has admired this stamp for ages - just never had the chance to play with it herself yet, though I think this will re-wet her appetite! The corner embellies and label are all old stickers from my stash that I've had ages.

Thanks for stopping by.  Take care

Mel X

7 comments:

Lythan said...

What a fun card Mel - I am sure that Sue will love it! Thanks for Daring this week :)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning! I really love all the detail! That is really an awesome stamp!

Lynda said...

I absolutely love your card Melissa and am sure your friend will too! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card Mel I love it and i'm sure your friend will love it too

Hugs Jackie x

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card, Mel - sepia and vintage are such such good bedfellows aren't they?

Vicky said...

Beautiful! A card to treasure.
:)x

Sue_Duckles said...

I do love it!!! Melissa... you naughty girl!! It reduced me to tears!! (They do say that's what friends are for tho!!)

THANKS!!! It's BEEEAAAAUUUTIFULLLL (sob).. LOL

Sue