Blogging Buddies

Wednesday 21 October 2009

ATC Swap at Charmed Craft Talk

This month I'm taking part in my first ever ATC swap and it's being hosted by Petra over on the Craft Talk forum. The theme for this one is "HOME". Now I've never really understood ATC's so this is totally new but I'm surprised how much I enjoyed doing them. I've brought my paints down from the loft and today I've even invested in some ATC pockets.

I decided to go along with what feels like home for me, the first brew at home when I've been away or had a hectic day at work, my furry children and friends/local community.

Thankyou for stopping by.

Mel X


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Mel,
love the ATC's... not something I have had a go at yet..hope your well..

Mandy xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh, great ATC's Mel!! Glad you enjoyed creating your little works of art. :-)

xx

Liz said...

These are lovely sorry looked at both your card and atc's then commented lol got a bit confuddled ha ha i love your witchy card and these atc are really great for 1st swap too well done hopefully next time I pop by wont get posts mixed up lol

liz xx