Blogging Buddies

Sunday 22 November 2009

November ATC Swap

Evening everyone, or should I say morning - best go to bed in a sec! I hope nobody's suffering the awful weather which have hit Cumbria. You can't help but feel for people in such terrible situations. I'm here with some ATC's for a swap at a forum I chat on. The challenge was inspired by the damp misty weather which came before the rain and reminded us, as the temperatures began to drop, that winter was coming! We were asked to create "mist" and maybe use the various spray paints which are around!

I've a few that I've been itching to play with again and I used my favourite - Desert Moon Endless Sky. It's a gorgeous blue from the Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz range. I wanted a change from the Xmas and winter scenes that are currently all around. I found myself thinking of Spring - my favourite time of year - and drawn to fairies for some reason.


The spray paint has been used on each of the backgrounds and various stamps have also been used with ribbon, funky fibres, overlays, brads and glossy accents.




Thankyou for stopping by. Take care

Mel X

2 comments:

Emma said...

Stunning Mel...all totally gorgeous. Hope you have got to bed...I have been and got up as can't sleep. Not been well today so slept most of it and I am now wide awake!! Gggrrrrhhhh
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Stunning ATC's Mel.

Hugs

Joanne xx