Blogging Buddies

Friday 1 January 2010

New Blog Alert



Morning everyone and a very happy New Year to you all!!  Are you all feeling a little rough this morning after the night before? - GOOD, then everything went according to plan LOL!  I have some news as promised, my daughter Emily has started a new blog with her new netbook - whooo hooo!!  She loves all things crafty and as I type, is currently arranging and rearranging some boxes - two of which she altered and two she made from scratch using papers she got from Auntie Jo (Crafting Joanne)!!  She intends to enter some competitions with her cards and I have to tell you - she's chomping at the bit and sooo excited!!  The pics will be on her blog later today and can be found at.....


She's only nine and I know she would love you to pop by and say.  Thankyou so much for stopping by peeps and enjoy the rest of the holidays.  I don't know 'bout you but I'm ready for all the challenges to gt back up and running!! My crafty stash got stashed in the loft for the holidays but its coming back down today - I'm getting withdrawals LOL!

Take care everyone

Hugs

     Mel X   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wondeful blog it is too - I'm looking forward to following! Well done Emmy (and Mel of course :0)
hugs Shell

Helen said...

Hi Mel,
Just wanted to say welcome to the Secret Crafter DT - looking forward to working with you! :0)
Helen x

PS - I've had a peek at Emily's blog...it's looking great...so I'm following her to make sure I don't miss anything :0)

Nicole Bailey said...

oh how fun Mel!!
My 10 year old daughter's name is Emily too! We started a blog for her too a while back buy haven't had much time to work on it.
When we get it up and running we'll link up with your Emily for fun! ;o)

Emma said...

Hi Mel
Happy new year to you all. I am off to pop over and visit Emily in a mo...bless her, gorgeous pic.
Hugs Emma x