Blogging Buddies

Friday 27 August 2010

Totally Papercrafts #31

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.  I'm working today unfortunately so this is a scheduled post.  I am however looking forward to the weekend off with the children.  In the meantime we have another super challenge for you over at Totally Papercrafts Challenge, a HUGE thanks for joining us with all your "Summer Fun" creations last week :O) this week our theme is

"Clean and Simple" 

. We are sponsored this week by Simon Says - check the blog for all the info and do pop over and see my teamies stunning creations!



The image I opted to use here was a birthday gift from my lovely DT buddy Crafty Emma.  Both stamped images are part of an Oliver's Orchard set of unmounted stamps which can be purchased from Emma's store HERE.   I matted the main image using black cardstock from my stash and some plain BG paper.  The floral border was stamped directly onto the card.  Both were coloured using copics.  The sentiment stamp is included in the set of stamps.


We'd love you to join us again this week.  Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Mel X

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Mel what a fabulous CAS card...sweeet image!

Angelwood said...

This is gorgeous, Mel! Beautiful image and your coloring is wonderful! ;) hugs, Angela

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Gorgeous card Mel. I love how you have added that border at the bottom.. it looks stunning.
Caroline xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Your card is gorgeous Mel I love that image and your colouring is fab

Hugs Jackie x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card, luv these images, found em bit hard to colour mind,sue.x

Joey said...

Gorgeouscard Hunny, beautiful colourwork. Joey.x

Anne said...

gorgeous card Mel, love the little flower border along the bottom, it's a great wee finishing touch
Anne x

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous Mel, I love the image too.
Hugs Shelley xx