Blogging Buddies

Friday 13 August 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #29



"  R A I N B O W "

Not yet done a Card
---------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 14th August

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by.  I want to apologise to all my teamies and everyone who's taken part in the last couple of challenges at TPC.  I've been away camping with my family and though I took my dongle and could get online, I could not access ANY blogs, including my own.  This was a nightmare cos not only could I not do any commenting, but I could not finish incomplete scheduled posts, as some of you discovered above lol.  Anyway, I'm home now and everything seems to be working normally again.   I've eventually completed the post for Friday's Totally Papercrafts challenge.   Better late than never eh lol!

As most of you are probably aware by now, this weeks challenge is set by the fabulously talented Joey, who's set the theme of......


"  R A I N B O W "

I found this one a bit tricky as I wasn't happy with any of the papers I had as just wanted proper primary colours, then I stumbled across some DCWV self adhesive ribbon in my stash and aptly named "Rainbow" - perfect!  I'd already decided on this super image from Karen's Doodles and took the lot off camping with me to complete whilst away.  Whilst away, I met up with blogging buddy and fellow teamie from CYDA, Shelley and spent a lovely couple of hours in her fabulous company - and raiding her shop lol.  Here's the finished result.....


I couldn't get the picture on my blog so had to wait til I returned home arrrgghhh! lol 
I used copics to colour.  The lovely pearlescent red and the pearlescent blue cardstock as well as all the little gems, are from Shelley's on-line store One Stop Crafts

My teamies at TPC have made some wonderfully colourful cards please check them out and see what super prize is available this week - you will NOT be disappointed. 


-------------------------------------------------------------


I wanted to share this picture of my 7year old Ethan.  Emily made friends with a girl who enjoyed playing with hula hoops.  Ethan had a go - and blew them both outta the water lol.



He kept these going for AGES, think Emily just managed the one lol.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

Mel X

4 comments:

Sue said...

oh hun pmsl at this!!! sue,x

Louise Emma said...

Well better get yer skates on then ya muppet!

Joey said...

oh hun lol dont worry about making one :O) x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Mel :-) The image is just gorgeous and the colours are perfect ,,, very cute :-)

I will add it to the blog for you now xx :-)


fab photo of Ethan too !! WOW !! he's brilliant at hoola hoop !! wish I could do that !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x