Blogging Buddies

Thursday 30 December 2010

Time to Play - Whooo Hoooo!!!

Evening everyone.  Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  I thoroughly enjoyed ours but was beginning to suffer from crafty withdrawals as my stash has been in the loft since the end of November!!!

Today I've had fun making some cards just for the fun of it which is wonderful!  I usually make my DT cards and then forget to enter them into any challenges myself lol.

I've had some images I been itching to use and though they are for Christmas, there was no way I could wait until next autumn to make them!!!

My first one is the fabulous "Classic Santa" by Chrissy Armstrong and available exclusively from Whimsy Stamps store HERE.


The bottle top I found in my stash, I didn't even know I had it so I have nooooo idea where I got it!!  Bringing all my stash back downstairs has been like finding a long lost friend - and finding stash I didn't know I had, well thats like Christmas all over again.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges.........

 Tip Top Tuesday - Get Embellishing
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Christmas
Creative Craft - Anything Goes

The Sparkles Challenge is set up by my blogging buddy, the lovely Angel.  This is their FIRST challenge is running through to the 2nd January.  It is a fortnightly, multi-craft challenge so there is lots of room for variety.  Why not pop over and take a peek and it would be brilliant if you could support Angel and her fandabby Design Team

--------------------------------------------

My final card tonight is using my recently purchased Pollycraft image "Aurelia - Christmas in a Basket", available HERE.  I just LOVE her and she has taken her place in my growing collection of Pollycraft images.



I'm entering this into the following challenges...............

Pollycraft Monday - White Christmas and GD Call
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and here's wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Hugs

Mel X

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Me Lubberly..

So glad to hear you had a great time hun, you deserved it after all you guys have been through..

Great card, love the cute image, it's now wonder you couldn't wait to use it..

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck,

Huggies Angel

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO.. poppet...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Hiya Mel!

Gorgeous cards tonight hun!, fab images and love your layouts too. Glad you had a great Xmas and wishing you a very happy New Year too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Hi Mel
Fabulous cards,and great images I am glad you had a great Christmas.I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.xxx

Doreen said...

sorry thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles.xxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a gorge card i can see why you just had to start super early lol, thanks for playing along at CCC and happy new year xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Mel
Glad you had a great Christmas. I love your card and that image is fab, no wonder you couldn't wait to use it

Happy New Year
Hugs Jackie xx

Joey said...

Hi Sweetie

these are both gorgeous! I have been trying tojust have fun again, but still end up on dt cards looool, glad you all had a loverly christmas hun, Happy New Year to you and thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey xxx

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the papers and image on the first one. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x