Blogging Buddies

Friday 14 January 2011

A Meljen Beauty

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by.  This is a scheduled post as I'm working a 12hour shift again today, I'm soooo looking forward to the weekend off lol.  Pete's at home today,  he's having a long weekend at home so if I'm lucky there'll be a lovely cooked meal for me to come home too hahaha.

Thankyou so much for the well wishes for little Dylan.  He's coping really well with just the one eye though is still having to wear the lampshade.  His check up at the vets today went well and he's getting back his cheeky personality bless him, he was getting so down so it was definetly the right decision to remove the eye.  I'll get meself more organised next week and post a pic of him, he's so perky now its lovely to see.

Today we have a new challenge for you over at Totally Papercrafts, with our fabulous new monthly sponsor - Meljen's Designs.  A really cracking prize is on offer so don't forget to check out the challenge blog for details.

Our challenge this week is set by my lovely teamie Lols of Lorraine's Loft with the theme of.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


This image is called "Cupcake Mouse" and is available exclusively from Whimsy Stamps HERE with the rest of Meljen's Design images.  I'm saving this for my adorable little neice Ellie who will be four in March, she will LOVE this image sooooo much.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge.....

Stamp Something - Anything Goes

I used an 8x8 card for this along with BG papers.  Coloured with copics and promarkers.  Flowers, gems and ribbons are from my stash and I used glamour dust glitter on the icing.


I had fun making this card, Melissa's designs are just so fabulous to work with.  I'm off now but can't wait to start blog hopping when I finish work and check out all your fabulous creations, I do hope you can join us.

Hugs

Mel X

7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Mel, love the image, hope theres a nice meal waiting for you and lovely to hear Dylan is improving, don't work too hard xx

Joey said...

tis bloomin gorgeous hun, I love those sweet colours. Hope you do get ya tea ready for when you get home hun lol. Joey x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mel :-) I am sure your niece will love this !! the image is adorable and the colours are yummy :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, fab colour work as always, lovely papers & embelies, have great weekend, sue,x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Aww... glad that Dylan is almost back to his old self. Will look out for the piccy.
Gorgeous card, hun. Love the pretty DP and the glittery icing looks fabulous.
Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Mel!, great image and layout too :o)

Hope your shift wasn't to busy sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Mel the papers, colours, design and image all look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x