Blogging Buddies

Saturday 4 June 2011

Photo Inspiration SCSC #137

Ooooh I'm running sooooo late today!!!  Hiya everyone, hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having at the mo if you're in the UK.  I've been sunning myself in the garden as I've had the week off whilst the kids are on half term holiday.  We've had a four legged lodger too in the form of Harvey, my friends two year old Basset Hound.  It was great having a young dog in the house again, certainly good practice for me getting the pup.  I was glad to give him back though as he found it great fun to terrorise our cats lol.

Today we have another challenge for you over at the Secret Crafter. We have a photo inspiration for you this time and my DT buddies have come up with a wonderful variety of cards to get your creative juices flowing!  Here's my effort using this fabby image from Mo......


and the photo inspiration.........



I used some rather gorgeous BG papers available from the Secret Crafter Store, along with copics and promarkers.  I kept the embellies simple with a little card candy.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge....

Stamp Something - Digi Day

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to blitz my 10year old daughters bedroom now as it looks as if a bomb or two has exploded in there!! - I could be a while - wish me luck lol.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Mel X

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card, enjoy your weekend
Hugs Kate xx