Blogging Buddies

Friday 1 July 2011

Christmas Glitter

Hiya everyone.  I'm running so late today its untrue!  I'll be glad when I've got my dining room all finished and my new work surface and storage in!  Hopefully I've only a couple more weeks to go before I can take a trip to Ikea for the furniture - though I felt very tempted to go tonight after work lol.

We have another fortnightly challenge for you over at the Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge.  This time what we want is ........

GLITTER - the more the merrier lol. 

I've used a rather elegant rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps.  Its from Chrissy Armstrong's superb "Vintage Christmas" collection of stunning floral designs available HERE.


I've matted using my trusty nesties and the sentiment is by CraftWork Cards.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

Mel X

No comments: