Blogging Buddies

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fussy and Fancy #45 Back to School

Hi guys.  We have another awesome challenge for you over at Fussy and Fancy.  We want to see.......

BACK TO SCHOOL

I was messing around in my new, well organised craft space and couldn't resist trying out this template and instructions on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.


and from the side...


Not bad for a first attempt eh!!!!

Don't forget to check out the sponsor details and fabby creations by my lubberly teamies HERE.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, really hope you can join us.  Thanks for stopping by.

Mel X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so clever!! This backpack is really darling!! I love it! :)

Debs said...

Gorgeous Back Pack, can you tell me where to get the template please?
Hugs Debs