Blogging Buddies

Friday 25 November 2011

TPC #94 Christmas Theme

Hiya everyone.  I'm having a lazy day today as I'm on nights again tonight and tomorrow - I do hope we have a quiet night!!

Hopefully you're all well on the way to completing all your Christmas cards this year.  I seem to have TONNES, but I usually get bored by now but this year I can't seem to get enough of them, I've even done a handmade card for everyone at work - which on a ward, is a lot of cards lol.

Thankyou to everyone who joined our Black and White theme last week at Totally Papercrafts. There were some very gorgeous and very classy creations out there!!   Today we have a new theme but a nice and easy one.  This week we want, yes, you've guessed ....

Christmas

I have quite a few LOTV stamps now but don't seem to use them much though I love them.  This year I've been organised and used ALL of my LOTV Xmas stamps.  Here's one of them..................


The ribbon is from my stash and I've had ages along with the papers though I think both could be DCWV or Papermania.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and I've used my trusty spellbinders for matting.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges......

Delightful Challenges - Red and Green
Dutch Dare - Ribbon, Image, pattern paper, layers and rhinestones.
Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes


Please check out the TPC challenge blog HERE for sponsor details and the other fabulous designs from my lovely team buddies.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mel X

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
hope you have a quiet nite 2moro, gorgeous card,fab colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Mel, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the LO & the papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

So very sweet. Beautiful coloring as always. I love LOTV images and don't own a one? :( **Linda

Anne said...

Lovely card Mel using one of my favourite images. Thanks for joining in with the Lili of the Valley challenge this week - good luck x