Blogging Buddies

Thursday 1 December 2011

Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #11

Oooooh BUGGER!!!  I apologise to my teamies over at SFCC - I had saved this post in draft after I scheduled it!!!  So a day late - but better late than never, here's my post for Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge.

Hello everyone.  How you getting on with your Christmas shopping?  I've not done much - got the main pressies for the kids and thats it!!!!  Just can't get into it but we are putting our deccies up this weekend so I reckon that will get me in the festive spirit!!!!

Today we have our final challenge for 2011, this time chosen by the lovely Jackie who would like to see anything to do with the

Christmas Nativity

We have two fabulous sponsors this month and I've used both digi image and papers by one of them - Robyn's Fetish.


Our sponsor details for December are as follows.......


Crafty Emma
Crafty Emma's Store
With a fab prize of
and
 
Robyn's Fetish
 
with a fab prize of either
5 Digi's or 4 Digi's & a paper pack

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I do hope you can join us, get in those last minute creations!!!

Mel X

No comments: