Blogging Buddies

Sunday 1 January 2012

A Fresh New Start!

Hello fellow crafters
Happy New Year to you all, hope you had a fabulous time!!
I like the Christmas period but I really like this time of year when its all finished - I can't wait to see snowdrops popping up and the garden gradually waking up, then there's the longer summer days to look forward to (sigh) lol.

I met up with my long long brother in December after an ELEVEN year absence.  I've really missed having my little bro around.  Here's a picture taken of us over Christmas.......and here's to a second chance and new beginning for us!!!  Hubby Pete is wearing orange!

To kick off my blog posts for 2012 I have much pleasure in bringing you the first challenge of the year from Sparkles Christmas.
Thank you to all those who joined in with last months challenge of nativity.
We are very excited to introduce to you our new DT members
Jo & Debbie
please pop to their blogs to see their beautiful creations.

Onto our first challenge of the year which is
 Christmas Stockings
  
Our sponsors for this challenge is
Joanna Sheen £10.00
 Photobucket
Pink Gem Designs 4 Digi's
Pink Gem Designs
 Here's my DT offering................
 Thank you so much for stopping by.  Happy New Year to each and every one of you.  MWAH!!!

Hugs

Mel X

1 comment:

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card Mel I love that image. I'm pleased all is going well with getting to know your brother again
Happy New Year
Jackie x