Blogging Buddies

Saturday 6 April 2013

Girly Pastels

Morning everyone.  Bloggers been driving me CRAZY!!!!!   My blog posts have been posting correctly but any blog lists that I'm included on haven't been updating with my new posts for MONTHS!!  So everyone's thought I've stopped blogging altogether!!  

I've created lots of cards this week as I've had a weeks annual leave so plan to enter many challenges and I've been tweaking about in my settings trying to fix the problem.  Guess I'll find out with this post whether or not I've fixed the issue lol.

My first card today is using one of these gorgeous designs from Saturated Canary, they are just sooo adorable.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Saturated Canary - Pretty Pastels
Deep Ocean Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - for the Girls
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes with a Digi
Sparkle and Sprinkle - Use a Digital Image
Totally Papercrafts - Birthday Girl in Pink

Thankyou so much for dropping by.  Enjoy your weekend.  The sun in shining here but I'm yet to venture out with the dogs - I sooo hope its warmer today.

Take care

Mel X

9 comments:

shaz earl said...

Whoop Whoop it's worked yayyyyyyy

Gorgeous card Mel! you're colouring is stunning really beautiful lovely to see to you blogging again xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Mel. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Sheila said...

A beautiful card, lovely image. Thank you for joining in with my challenge, good luck x

Michelle said...

Hi Mel

Gorgeous card! I Love Krista's images and you have done a wonderful job colouring this pretty girl up. Love your colour combo.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Loopylou. said...

thats a really pretty card Mel, I love your layout too.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

jackiescrafts said...

It's certainly worked Mel, and you have been busy
Love your cards
Hope you are ok
Hugs Jackie x

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
Barbara -SNSCC coordin.

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Mel xx

Sandy said...

Beautiful image, a pretty card, Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday. Sorry I'm late popping in,
Hugs,
Sandy