Blogging Buddies

Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas Trees in July

Hi everyone  WHERE is this year going...July already, Christmas will be here before we know it!!  It's been a little busy here lately, look what is housed under my craft table......
A litter of SIX scrumptious English Cocker Spaniel Puppies arrived last Sunday making them one week old now!!  They are soo cute, the eyes are still shut but they are getting stronger and bigger every day, won't be long before they are into everything!!!
 
Anyhoooooos, down to business, we have a fab new challenge for you this month over at Sparkles Christmas.  Our theme for you this month has been chosen by Lesley which is 
* Christmas Tree's *

Should be another nice easy 1 this month and of course as we are a multi craft challenge blog you can make what ever you like so long as it's for Christmas and you make sure you are completing the theme each month
Our Sponsor for this month is the fabulous Di's Digi's and thank her enormously for her generosity of a prize of $10 of digi's to 1 lucky winner.

I took inspiration from my teamies whom I noticed recently hadn't used a digital or a stamped image - a totally alien concept for me, so thought I'd give it a go and here's the result...................
 
 
I'm quite chuffed with the result, I hope you like!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
 
Mel X  

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card Mel

Jackie x

Sandra H said...

Lovely card Mel but your pups take priory they are just the cutest ....take care xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, love the layout & the die is fab!

Them there poopys are scrummy so cute until they open there eyes, then you need about 20 pairs to watch them lol!!

Hugs Shell xx

Lesley said...

Great card Mel, I love that die! And I am so envious of your gorgeous pups! I would want to keep them all lol! xx

FUC Rollercoaster said...

Your blog has been nominated for a Liebster award - if you go onto this blog page you will find out all about it :-)
http://equigems.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/ive-been-liebstered.html

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant card Mel.

Pat xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Whoohoooooo congratulations granma ;) sooo which off those girlies are you going to bring me in August? Whahahahah now would be better as Seven is having invisible puppies again and is pouring milk!!!! Hihihihihihi

Gorgeouss card as well sweetie ;) hugss Ria

Btw let me knowwhen ypu arrive so i can check erwin's work schedule ;)

Hugss Ria