Blogging Buddies

Friday 5 February 2010

Woo Hoo An Award

Evening everyone.  Wow, I've picked up an award from my lovely blogging buddy Kelly, I'm soo chuffed.  We both started our blogs within days of each other in October and she's been wonderfully supportive!!  Why not pop over and check it out for yourself, she's some fantastic creations!

I'm to tell you things that make me happy, before passing the award on to other bloggers, so here goes...

Seeing family and friends
My pets
Holidays
Blogging
Crafting
Walking the dogs
Steak with mushrooms and wedges
Crafty shopping

I'm gonna pass this award onto

Sue 

Big thankyou Kelly.  Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Mel X

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well, Missy isn't that sweet of you to pass this on to me. Thanks for thinking of me!

Hugs
Sue

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Thank you so much Mel. Your blog is an inspiraton to me. Great for when I get stuck.

Heres to many more years of crafting and blogging.

Naomi
x

Craftyrose said...

Awh thanks hun, that's so sweet of you to think of me. xx