Blogging Buddies

Thursday 24 June 2010

Introducing All That and Mad Skillz

Morning everyone, Pete gone to work today for a couple of days and taken my car so I'm going to pass some time crafting seeing as I can't get out of the village (how's that for an excuse lol).

To get the ball rolling, I've started with my new Kenny K images!!  I purchased two but couldn't decide which to use first - so I doubled up and used 'em both.  Gotta do this more often as it was loadsa fun and you can just get such a different feel to your images!!  I'll add a sentiment at a later date when I know who its going to.........I'm going to try and keep it to one side for Emily's 10th birthday later this year - better see if I can keep it out of her sight first lol.  I know she'll love these images but also it would be her first choice of card for her friends.

 

I decoupaged the images using silicone glue.

RECIPE

Digi Image - Kenny K Downloads (All That and Mad Skillz)
Papers - Rusty Pickle
Cardstock - Stash
Colouring Mediums - Copics, Promarkers, and Watercolour Pencils
Ribbon - local Hobbycraft
Blue Gems - Stash

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

ABC Challenges - Xtra Dimension
Simon Says - You Gotta Have Friends
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Sugar and Spice
Sweet Stampin - Clean and Simple

Don't forget Kenny K has a new challenge blog starting in in July and they currently have a DT call -  there's still a few days left to apply.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs

Mel X

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh Mel, this is gorgeous! Love how you've used two images, it's fantastic!!!

Annika said...

Oh it's so fun! Love the way you have combined the images and the papers are just perfect! And of course, your wonderful colouring!
Hugs
Annika

mrsk06 said...

Oh Mel this is totally awesome perfect for teenagers or even kiddies think that they are older than they are LOL Thanks for the head up about Kenny's digi and DT call his digi's are sooo funky! Hope your enjoying your time off in peace xz

Heather said...

Hi Mel, gorgeous card, love your colour scheme, great layout and those
Kenny K images are awesome.
Thank's so much for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx
ps keep on farming!!

Anneke said...

Hi Mel,
this is such a great card!
Congratulations to ;)
I can't wait to work with you :)
Hugs Anneke

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Mel. The 2 images together look really cool!
Clairex

Christine said...

Wow, awesome card Mel. I love the cool stamp and you have colored it perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Mel X said...

Terrific makes Angela, so very elegant. Love the papers and font you used.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X