Blogging Buddies

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Something Exciting

Hiya everyone, I just wanted to share some news with you.  I am so very proud to say that I was chosen as a new DT member for  Whimsy Stamps.


I received the news about Whimsy a few days ago but was just waiting for the details, Whimsy Stamps now have a new DT just for their Digital Images and I was chosen as one of them.  Never in a million years did I even imagine that my creations would be good enough, I am sooo chuffed and excited to be working with some amazingly talented crafters and some totally gorgeous images - so watch this space.
I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone for all your support and kind words of encourgagement.
Mel X   

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Well done Mel.xxx

mrsk06 said...

Oh yeah i have a couple of blog awards for you did you read my post on monday there on there xx

mrsk06 said...

Hi Mel Thats totally fab news! So no more doubting yourself (we are all do it!) you've just proven that your creations are just lush! Well done! xx

shaz earl said...

That's brilliant news Mel well done... a very wise choice on their behalf i think xxx

Christine said...

Hi Mel many congrats on your new DT posting well deserved..

Hugs Christine xx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Mel, that's fantastic news congratulations your work is brilliant

Hugs Jackie x

Vicky said...

Well done Mel!!, just fantastic and your cards are simply stunning!!
Take care, Love Vicky xx

Sue said...

WOW, congratulations Mel. Well deserved and you'll do a great job for them. What fun!!

Hugs
Sue

Sarah said...

Whoo hoo, well done Mel!!! Very well deserved xxx