Blogging Buddies

Friday 27 May 2011

Fussy and Fancy

Hello again.  I'm back with my second post of the day.  This is a scheduled post whilst I'm at work so hope it works.

We are into our second week of our recipe challenge over at Fussy and Fancy so I'm here with a reminder.  We would like to see....

3 papers
2 embellishments
1 ribbon

I really loved this challenge and I had some new papers and my complete set of brand spanking new promarkers to play with curtesy of my DH Pete - happy days!!!!  I used this fabulously cute image from Mo........

 
The papers are BG, the ribbon is from my stash.  My two embellishments are the two card candies - sweet and simple hahahaha!!

You can check out the rest of the amazing creations by my DT buddies HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting and have a fab weekend.

Mel X

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mel :-) I love this image, she is very cute :) and the papers and colours are fab ,,, I love this :-)

luv
Lols x x x