Blogging Buddies

Friday 27 May 2011

Pink and Girly

Good morning everyone.  Am all geared up ready for the bank holiday this weekend in the UK.  We're heading to the coast for a spot of R and R - can't wait!!!

First though, we have a challenge for you over at Totally Papercrafts Challenge Blog.  This weeks theme is

Pink and Girly

My DT buddies have come up with some cracking cards for this. I, on the other hand, really struggled.  I'm really NOT a pink and girly kinda gal lol! 


I used one of my newer LOTV stamps - this is the first time I've used this one!  Not sure the paper choice was a good idea though and I couldn't resist adding some black cardstock - sorry heeheeheee.

For details of prize on offer and to see the fabulous creations from my teamies, you can check out the challenge blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Hugs

Mel X

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is very cute :-) I love this image ,, she is lovely and the papers and colours are fab ,, I love the black with the pink :-) Gorgeous !

Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a cute card, Mel. You did cute and girly perfectly.
Hope you have fun at the seaside.
Caroline xxx