Blogging Buddies

Monday, 1 October 2012

Traditional Christmas

Hiya everyone.    Ooooooh I'm in the naughty corner tonight!!  I forgot to schedule todays post before I left for work - sorry Shaz!!!  Anyhoos, better late than never eh?  Blummin cold 'ere in East Yorkshire, certainly feels like summer has up sticks and done a runner and winters just around the corner!!  Today we even have our Christmas rota out so we can all fill in our requests for the holiday season - that means its getting close now lol.  Has anyone started their Chrimbo shopping yet????  I have, my plan this year is to be all done and dusted by the end of my week off at the start of November - well, thats plan A, I'm not even gonna contemplate a plan B lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------
We have a new challenge out today at Sparkles Christmas.  This month we want to see a....

"Traditional Christmas"

and as always, don't forget your project must be for Christmas & can be cards, tags, bookmarks, scrap layouts or anything you like as we are a multi crafts blog. 

I've used a smashing image from Mo and some fabulous vintage looking papers, Bo Bunny I think.......


Our fab sponsors for this month are of course our regular monthly sponsor
  
Joanna Sheen 
Photobucket
With a prize of a £10.00 voucher for 1 lucky winner
And our second winners prize is from 
Robyn's Fetish
With a prize of 5 digi's for 1 lucky winner

I do hope you can join us, this is a fab fun theme to kick start your Christmas makes this year.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it.  Take care and happy crafting.
 
Mel X

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Mel. I love this brilliant image.
Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Mel

Gosh Christmas requests rota out that really does make it feel like Christmas isn't so far away! I've got quite a lot of cards made and I've bought one solitary present but its a start

Hugs Jackie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is sop sweet, what a wonderful card, Love the Santa on it, Brr chilly in Scotland now too. Summers gone I think :( Love Hx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great image & those papers are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx