Blogging Buddies

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Bestest Snowman EVER!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Whooo hoooo hope you all had a fab Christmas and have now recovered from all the New Year festivities.
   My first post of 2013 and I'm running late already - not a good start to the New Year.  Thought I'd done this post and scheduled it - WRONNNNGG!!  Just finished work and checked it - sorry guys!!!
We have our 1st challenge of 2013 over at Sparkles Christmas.  I dunno if I'm coming down with something but I still can't get enough of making Chrimbo cards, I can't remember when I last made a non Christmas one!!!
Our theme for you this month has been chosen by Shell who wants to see..
 SNOWMEN
 on your work and of course as we are a multi craft challenge blog you can make whatever you like so long as you make sure you are completing the theme each month
Our sponsor for this month is the fab Di's Digi's 
Di's digi
With a prize of $10 to spend online

I have to admit I've started a little love affair with Di's images, I now have several images when I had none only a couple of months ago.  I was sorely tempted to show off one for this challenge, but ALAS........I am now the very chuffed owner of a stamp I've been wanting to get me mitts on for about TWO YEARS, and have finally been successful.  That left me no choice to use this darling stamp.....


I loves it sooooo much!!!

Please check out the fabulous creations by my lovely teamies on the challenge blog and here's hoping that 2013 will be good to you.

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Take care and happy crafting.
Mel X

7 comments:

Sue said...

Nice card, he is a great snowman, but then I never met a snowman I didn't love. Pretty papers and colors too. Happy New Year!

Hugs
Sie

jackiescrafts said...

What a great snowman image Mel
We are all well thank you and hope you are too
Happy New Year
Hugs Jackie x

Debbie said...

Hi Mel, Happy New Year. Your card is lovely.Love the subtle colours and that stamp is gorgeous.Hugs Debbie x

Stressed Stamper said...

That is a fab snowman - with you oin that one.....though where is the snow....rain yes...no snow!!!
Happy New Year
Sarah x

Lesley said...

Happy New Year Mel! What a fab snowman! I love the image! xx

Debbie said...

What a fabulous snowman image and a lovely card Mel.
Hugs Debbie x

Whisper said...

I'm not surprised you are chuffed to get your hands on this cutie, i would be too (is it a PB ?), great papers and layout too, Luv Sam x