Blogging Buddies

Friday 1 March 2013

A Card for Christmas

Morning everyone.  I'm sniffling loads this morning - runny nose, shivers, am blumming FREEZING, just can't get warm.  Gonna stay warm indoors I reckon today and chill out with Harley dog. 

It's the first day of the month which can mean only one thing - we have a new challenge for you over at Sparkles Christmas - whoooo hoooo.

This month we have a nice and easy one - a recipe......

321

3 flowers, 2 gems and 1 image 

We will allow you to layer up your three flowers should you choose.

I've used this adorable LOTV stamp with some paper I've had for ages, I think its from DCWV pack. 
  


I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.  I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment to use up all my little pieces of paper and I'm doing quite well - and enjoying the challenge of using them.  I should try and join in a few more challenges this month and get some more posts done as I have plenty of cards to be blogged now lol.

Our sponsor this month is is Lili of the Valley and thank them enormously for their generosity
  Lili of the Valley
The prize is £10 to spend in the online shop how fab is that.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Take care and happy crafting.

Mel X

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Mel
Love the colour and image
have a lovely weekend
hugs Shaz xx

Lesley said...

Very pretty and cute card Mel! xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card hun, love the die cut & the papers are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card Mel I love it

Jackie x