Blogging Buddies

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Out to Play - whoooo hoooooo!!!!!

Hiya everyone, thanks for stopping by.  I've had some time FINALLY to have a long overdue play in me craft room - very therapeutic it was too after all the trouble we've had recently with Ethan at school - must do it more often lol.

Anyhoos, I had an overwhelming desire to fall back on me old favourites - Penny Black.  These little darling never fail to make me smile and get me creative juices flowing!!


 I even found inspiration to work with YELLOW, a colour I REALLY struggle with!!  I'm quite chuffed with how this one turned out.  The papers are from a Bo Bunny pad, I coloured with promarkers and did the sentiment on my laptop after faffing about with different fonts.  I may not get in me craft room as much as I'd like these days, but I certainly HAVEN'T forgotten how to faff pmsl.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges..............

Penny Black Saturday - Spring into Spring
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Easter / Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Allsorts Challenge - Springtime
Simon Says Stamp Challenge -  A Bit O' Green
One Stop Craft - Spring

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.  I'm hoping to get back in the craft room on Tuesday and Wednesday - my days off this week - CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and happy crafting.  

Hugs

Mel X

10 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Hiya sweetie, long time no speak.
It's ages since I've noticed you in me blog roll. Lovely to see you back into the swing:)
..and in with a bang too. A gorgeous, spring card.
Anne x

Sandra H said...

Your card Mel is stunning and the colouring looks so good you have produced a beautiful card xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Dawny P said...

Fabulous work chick :) A great design and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mel :-) the image is adorable and the colours are perfect for spring,, which am sure is lurking somewhere under the snow :-)

I saw your comment over on the challenge blog so had to pop over to say Hi !! welcome back to blogging !! we missed you !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Welcome back ! Love your card, such gorgeous Spring colours and your image is sooo cute !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

Shelley said...

Oh so cute. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge, Shelley xx

Helene E said...

Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation in our spring challenge at Allsorts! We hope to see you again soon.

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pauline C said...

Very cute spring card Mel - one of my fave PB images (I used it myself this time :-) ) and fab colours. Thanks for joining in this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x